Consider It Done

Monday, September 16, 2013

Ad for a friend:

If you're in the need of a good friend, to maybe toss a frisbee with, to longboard with, to maybe play some guitar with, you're in luck. I'm your man. I've just got a simple list of requirements for my future best friend...

-Know how to toss a frisbee as many different ways as I can
-you've GOT to play an instrument..if not ill teach you, what do you want to learn? Guitar, bass, drums, ukelele? Pick your poison.
-I want a friend who doesn't dress like some slob, we need to be able to tell each other "nice shirt" or "sweet shoes man"
-you can't be uptight. If you're always worrying about life, then how are you gonna be able to appreciate the gift of it?
-If you aren't a talk able kid with a sense of humor, turn around now.
-Be outgoing when were together. Hey I'm crazy. I do weird, spastic things just for the hell of it, I love to mess with people I public.
-1 more thing, and this is a deal maker. If you don't listen to Mumford and sons, foo fighters, two door cinema club, or weezer then I'm sorry, we can't relate.

 That's really all I'm asking for...a good friend is hard to come by, you know?

1 comment:

  1. I like what you are saying here Tucker and I think this post is funny which makes me appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete